Monday, August 6, 2012

I love Danbo!! Danboard


I LOVE DANBO!!

Danboard or mostly known as "Danbo". I'll give a little information about Danbo :)
Danbo is a japanese word "danburo", it means cardboard. It is a cardboard box robot but he's not actually a robot, it is worn by Miura Hayasaka from the Japanese manga series Yotsuba and Miura. He first appeared in chapter 28. For more info click here MANGA.

I love having Danbo on my photographs because he is poseable and looks great. 
 It is a Revoltech figure (making use of revolver joints hence the name revoltech)  for better poseability. 

Enjoy my photographs of him :)







I will go confidently in the direction of my dreams and live my life I have imagined..

And don't forget to follow me
or
visit follow my personal blog Cup of Pink Tea

1 comment:

  1. the photos are so so cute, i love them! :)

    http://randomsofira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete