Saturday, August 4, 2012

Photo Manipulation

Hi! I just want to share to you guys my photoworks/photo manipulations.
  I'm not that professional in manipulating photos. 
I am just doing these because I simply love it. So Enjoy!!  ^__^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              -Watercolor effect
(on this photo - it's me, photo taken by my bf )
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

   -Pinky on Galaxy
(on this photo - it's me, photo taken by my bf )
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

   -Pinky Wingsky
(on this photo - it's me, photo taken by my bf )
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

   -Pinky Fairy

(on this photo - it's me, photo taken by my bf )
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

   -Pinky with white tiger
(on this photo - it's me, photo taken by my bf )
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

   -Angelic

(on this photo -she's my co-teammates, her name is Mia, photo taken by my bf )
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+


   - Gothic

(on this photo - she's the niece of my childhood friend and our neighbor ,her name is KC, photo taken by me )
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+



   -Glittering Fairy
(on this photo - she's KC, photo taken by me )
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+




(on this photo - they are my co-teammates/with my brother in the middle, photo taken by my bf )
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
That's all for now... Hope you enjoy and watch out for my next post :DD

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! You're so beautiful!Do you want to follow each other? let me know posting on my blog
    daybydaywitht.blogspot.com
    Kisses from Romania:*:*

    ReplyDelete